Are You Our New Business Analyst with a Passion for Finance and Excellent Skills in SimCorp Dimension?
Would you like to be part of a fast-growing consultancy with focus on the capital markets area for the biggest financial institutions in Northern Europe? Do you have business experience from the financial sector and are you familiar with IT supporting the business? Then CMP is the place for you.
We are looking to expand and strengthen our team of specialized consultants to support our continued growth. Therefore, we are looking for a business analyst, who has experience with SimCorp Dimension and an interest in working across Northern Europe.
As a CMP consultant, the focus of the job will be around solving challenges for our clients. Here you will contribute with your professional experience in specific projects. You will work very close with the Business Operations of the client, focusing on the implementation, development and maintenance of financial applications, as well as coaching the client’s staff. You will be expected to solve both strategic as well as practical issues in the projects depending on your experience. You will need to travel to.
Professional skills and experience
- You hold a Master’s degree in business or technology, or equivalent, preferably with focus on finance
- You must be experienced in working with SimCorp Dimension
- You have a natural business understanding and are familiar with the business drivers affecting the industry
- Professional English language skills are required, as you will be working in an international environment.
- As a person, you possess excellent analytical- and problem-solving skills
- You enjoy new challenges and work well as part of a team. You can take ownership of any assignment, and structure your work well
- You have good communicative skills and can present complex issues in an easy and understandable way
- To be a success at CMP, you should be curious about your colleagues’ work as well as ready to share your own knowledge and experience.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
We want to exploit the fact that we are a small organization, who treats employees as individually as possible. Our values are based on being a workplace that is worth your full commitment, where the individual takes ownership of the company and the job, and performs with a high degree of freedom with responsibility. This way, we believe we can ensure high quality in our work with customers.
We combine our business knowhow with technical knowledge and practical experience of project management within the capital markets area to create a bridge between business and technology.
Please send your application along with your CV and other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Application deadline: Ultimo January – Applications will be assessed on a continuous basis.
For further information, or if you have questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact
Thomas Skou, partner, +45 2868 9690, email@example.com